How Do I Attend a Virtual Fulton Schools BOE Meeting
Steps to Attending a Fulton Schools Board of Education Virtual Meeting:
Due to the current Executive Order, Fulton Schools will be hosting all public Board of Education Meetings via Zoom. Members of the public are encouraged to attend. Please following the steps below to access each meeting:
1. From the District webpage, select the Administration link on the menu bar.
2. Select Board Meeting Dates
3. From the Meeting Dates Table, select the blue link stated as, "Zoom Meeting Link."
4. The meeting host will then let you into the Zoom meeting.
5. You will have your microphone set to "mute" unless you have previously been approved to participate in the meeting.
Special Meeting Friday, August 14, 2020, 6:30 p.m.
Reason: Retirement Package for FEA, & General Fund Bond
If you're interested in participating during the Comments of Citizens Present portion of the meeting, please email your questions to Mr. Paul Hungerford, Superintendent of Fulton Schools, firstname.lastname@example.org, by noon of the day of the scheduled meeting. You will be called upon to speak during the virtual meeting. However, if technological issues arise, Mr. Hungerford will present your question to the board.
Any individuals whom are unable to connect virtually may call in at 989-640-8288.